The Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Award will be awarded to a company than can demonstrate a holistic and long-term commitment to DE&I within it’s culture.
Judges will be looking for companies who can highlight their DE&I strategy and how it has positively impacted on its business.
In particular, they will be looking for evidence of the following:
- How much customers and stakeholders have influenced the decision and direction of the organisation
- How successful has the organisation been in reaching objectives
- Evidence of a culture of service innovation
- Evidence of a strong culture behind the aims of the organisation
- Benchmarking to demonstrate a consistently high performance
Dún Laoghaire Chamber Business Awards
5th October 2023 | Fitzpatrick Castle, Killiney
Dress: Black Tie
Closing Date: Friday 25th August 2023