Business plays a critical role in supporting the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). To help the engagement of the business community Chambers Ireland has pledged to support five critical goals.
We are launching a five-week webinar series – starting Wednesday, June 17th – which will be open to business members of all sizes across the country. Whether your members are already aligning their business strategies with the SDGs or if this will be their first introduction to the Goals, we hope that our weekly panel of industry experts will give members an insight into the diverse nature of each Goal, and offer up practical advice and guidance on incorporating the SDGs into their business model.
The dates of each webinar are outlined below, along with a link to their registration pages. These sessions will run on Wednesdays at lunchtime from 1:15 PM – 2 PM. You can find further information about each session and registration links on the event page on our website.
- 17th June | Goal 8 – Decent Work and Economic Growth REGISTER HERE
- 24th June | Goal 13 – Climate Action REGISTER HERE
- 1st July | Goal 9 – Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure REGISTER HERE
- 8th July | Goal 11 – Sustainable Cities and Communities REGISTER HERE
- 15th July | Goal 5 – Gender Equality REGISTER HERE