Ireland is now in Phase 2 of the Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business. The message is to stay local – within your county or within 20 kilometres of home.
Here are five things you should know for Phase 2:
- Stay Local: You may travel within your own county, or up to 20 kilometres from your home if crossing county boundaries.
- Meeting other people: You may meet up to 6 people from outside your household both indoors and outdoors for social gatherings. Organised outdoor exercise, sporting, cultural or social activities of up to 15 people may take place.
- Shops: All retail is reopening. Shop locally, shop safely and support businesses in your community.
- Work from home: It is more important than ever to work from home where possible.
- Transport: Walk or cycle if you can. Only use public transport if you absolutely need to. Public transport capacity is limited because of social distancing requirements.
The latest information, advice and guidelines will be published here and updated daily.