The Dún Laoghaire – Rathdown Chamber is planning a new social media campaign “Support Local” and we want to feature your business in a weekly series to raise the profile of all our members. This campaign aims to build the #DLRBusinessCommunity and to support each other.
If you wish to participate in this series, we ask that you provide the following:
- 90-word description of your business which covers:
- Who you are – your business industry and history.
- What you do – the products or services that you offer.
- Where you are – your premises, online store, etc.
- Please provide some images of the people behind the business and your premises
Please email email@example.com with your information by Friday the 16th of November.
We look forward to reading about your business and strengthening the community in the DLR County. After the deadline, I will get back to you with an update on the campaign structure but please reply as soon as possible if you are interested.
Also, let us know of any future events/offers you are planning – we would be delighted to share this on our platforms. If you have any questions about series, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Social Media Officer
Dún Laoghaire – Rathdown Chamber