This will provide business owners with a once-off grant of up to €1,000 to re-start their business which was closed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The Department is developing the systems to put this grant into effect and will update you on how to access the grant over the coming weeks.
The Grant will be awarded to self-employed people who:
- are tax and PRSI compliant
- are not liable for commercial rates
- have been in receipt of the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment and have closed their claim after 25th June;
- have reopened their business which was closed due to the pandemic
- employ less than 10 people
- have an annual turnover of less than €1 million
- are not eligible for COVID-19 Business Restart Grant or similar COVID-19 business re-start grants from other government departments
- can produce VAT receipts/invoices in respect of business re-start costs and expenses claimed.