Chambers Ireland has put together a survey for businesses across the country to find out more about how they are being affected by Covid-19.
The survey can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HMG8JM9 and we would appreciate if you could fill it out for us.
The coronavirus situation is a global issue which is affecting businesses in different ways, with many having to close temporarily or let people go. Understandably, employers across the country are concerned about the current situation and looking for expert advice to help them handle issues such as workers’ rights and employer obligations.
Friday, March 20th at 2pm, Peninsula will host a webinar specially organised for Chamber members.
- This webinar, which will take approximately 30 minutes, aims to –
- Answer FAQs on COVID19 and what to do now to protect your business.
- Explain the rules around temporary layoffs and social welfare benefits available to employees.
- Inform you on how to update your workplace policies to cover changes to sick pay and home working rules.
- Guide you on how to support your employees during this challenging time.
You will need to register for this webinar, which you can do so here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4802150425306747148.
Keep safe & well,
Gabby Mallon, CEO