Fingal LEADER Partnership are excited to share that they will be delivering Smart Village Training for Rural Dublin, in partnership with KPMG Future Analytics.
This is an exciting opportunity for community groups to become involved and to learn what Smart Villages can do for their area and organisation.
The aim is to produce a Smart village Action Plan for the follow areas:
- The Fingal Villages (Open to any rural groups or individuals based in or around Ballyboughal, Naul, Oldtown and Garristown.).
- Lusk (Open to any rural groups or individuals based in or around Lusk)
- Balbriggan (Open to any rural groups or individuals based in or around Balbriggan)
- Lucan (Open to any rural groups or individuals based in or around Lucan North & Castleknock-Knockmaroon)
- Glencullen (Open to any rural DLR groups/individuals)
- Rathcoole (Open to any rural South Dublin groups/individuals)
We are hoping that representatives from community groups and interested citizens in these areas will be get involved.
The course Launches with in-person events as follows:
Fingal Groups: Thursday the 13th of April at the Bracken Course hotel (18:30 – 20:30)
Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Groups: Monday the 17th of April at Glencullen Community Hall (18:30 – 20.30)
South Dublin Groups: Thursday the 13th of April at Rathcoole Community Centre (18:30 – 20:30)
Training will run online each Thursday (18:30 – 20:30) until June.
Download Smart Village Training Programme here.
*** To register interest / sign up please follow the link here***